Monday, March 30, 2009

Assignment Two: Part Three


This is the final look for my Hari Raya Adilfitri's calender. As you can see, I make is very simple and colourful calendar,because i want it to be funky but it still have the simbol that resemble of islamic like for example the mousqe, the moon is showing last night of Ramadan, and also the "ketupat" is the main food in Hari Raya Aidilfitri. This is the time when childrens are so excited to recived "ang pao" that has money in it. That's bring the fun and joy together. I just Love it and i think that's all i want to explain about my calendar. I hope that you like it. :)

2 comments:

  1. Satisfactory job. Nice effort!


    Dr. Neo

    ReplyDelete
  2. But your choice of reference for your design is not followed in your final output.

    Why?

    Dr. Neo

    ReplyDelete